The Gamma Zeta Chapter was founded on the campus of the University of Arizona on January 3, 1920.
"The chapter moved into the new house on February 10, 1935. The "Kappa Kottage," a house on an adjacent lot, was remodeled and first used in 1956-1957. In 1963-64 a complex of adjacent to the Kottage was used for the first time after having been purchased by the Gamma Zeta Building Association. During 1966-67 the house was completed with the addition of the Dorothy Musser room, a large recreation room which connects the apartments and the west wing (formerly the Kottage)." (Kappapedia).
The Kappa Kappa Gamma House is currently home to 86 women as well as the entire Gamma Zeta Chapter. This is a place where chapter members can eat meals, study and relax. Uniquely, the Kappa house configures into the shape of a key, our Fraternity's symbol, at a bird's eye view. Our house is one of the largest on campus, with the greatest amount of live in opportunities.